If you use Smart TV, then you should be checking for a detailed procedure on how to enable unknown sources on LG Smart TV or How to get 3rd Party Apps and Disney Plus on LG Smart TV without finding any useful information? In that case, you must check and get to know the facts.
If someone wants to install 3rd party apps on LG TV, then he should know that his TV is not compatible with installing Android apps as it is running on WebOS, which is a Linux based OS. Till now, Philips, Sony, Sharp, and Mi TVs are enabled to install Android Apps.
But there is a technique to install Apps on Smart TV from USB, but for that, you should need a Streaming stick. With the help of a Streaming stick, you can use your favorite android apps on quickly, but for that, you should spend some bucks. Here I will guide you on how you can use the Streaming stick to install Android Apps and use them.
How to install 3rd party apps on LG Smart TV by Streaming stick
Streaming Stick is a device that allows you to stream a multitude of Movies, Serials, TV Shows, etc. from video streaming apps like Hulu, Netflix, Twitch, Sling TV, etc. TV.
How to get 3rd Party Apps and Disney Plus on LG Smart TV These streaming sticks also work with HD and Full HD TVs. Still, if your Smart TV is unable to install Android Apps, you can use Android compatible streaming sticks like Roku, Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, etc. to install and use your favorite Android apps.
- You first need to buy one right Video streaming stick like Amazon Fire TV Stick, and it is recommended to buy this as you can sideload many Android apps to Firestick TV from USB. Once you have the Firestick with you, follow the below procedure to set up a Fire TV stick.
- It would help if you had a compatible Device, an HD or UHD, or a Smart TV with an HDMI Port.
- A WiFi connection must be there to connect Fire TV Stick to your device.
- You should have an Amazon account to register your device. If you do not have one, you will get an option to create one during the setup.
- You will get a Fire TV Stick, USB and Power Adapter, HDMI Extender, Voice Remote, 2 AAA Batteries for the remote in the Box.
Read More... The material of Backpacks and their Washing
How to get Disney Plus on LG Smart TV?
You can add Disney Plus to your list of the favorite apps on the LG TV by following the steps below:
- Turn on the LG TV.
- Make sure that the internet is connected with TV.
- Click the HOME menu, then click on the LG Content Store.
- Browse to the Search box on the LG Content Store to search for a new app.
- Type “Disney Plus.” in the search option
- Scroll to the apps category.
- Select Disney Plus.
- Select Install.
- Select Launch.
- Sign in with your login credentials or sign up for a new Disney Plus account.
- Select any movie you want to watch and start streaming!